Sign in to multiple accounts at once
Nicole D. McCown in Gmail
9 months ago
If you have more than one Google Account (personal & business account), you can use multiple sign-in to switch different accounts without any logout. Follow our instruction:
- Go to Add Session service of Google here.
- Or if you start at https://mail.google.com/, click your profile photo or email address at the top-right corner of the page.
- Click Add account from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the username and password for another account you want to access, and click Sign in.
To switch between accounts:
- Click your profile photo or email address at the top right of the page.
- Choose the account you’d like to sign in to.
- Here is the direct link for Account Chooser service.